FECESCOLLECTOR – FECOTAINER
The Fecotainer fecescollector is a user-friendly and hygienic stool collection device suitable for all kinds of stool. It is placed under the toilet seat ‘before use’ and can be well sealed with a stopper and lid ‘after use’. Due to the simplicity of its use, the Fecotainer is an ideal fecescollector for largescale studies or colorectal cancer screening: its hygienic simplicity increases participation in colorectal cancer screening programs!
The Fecotainer is collapsible and fits trough a letterbox (only 28mm high) and therefore easy to send to patients.
- The most reliable stool collection method.
- Safe for patients and laboratory workers.
- Diameter of 14,5 cm and volume of 750 ml.
- The fecescollector is from recyclable plastic.
- After laboratory use, the Fecotainer can be wasted as a normal disposable.
- Recommended by gastroenterologists.
- The Fecotainer fecescollector provides the most reliable results in laboratory stool tests.
- The Fecotainer fecescollector is a patented disposable
- Produced and designed in The Netherlands.
|Net weight||247 gram (0.54 lbs)|
|Weight incl. foil packaging||252 gram (0.55 lbs)|
|Inner diameter||145 mm (5.7 inch)|
|Depth||90 mm (3.5 inch)|
|Collapsed height||28 mm (1.1 inch)|
|Volume||750 ml (25.4 fl oz)|
Frequently asked questions
Where can I order the products?
We work together with a global network of suppliers. If your supplier doesn’t provide our unique product, please use the Contact Button to request for delivery. Minimum order quantity is 1 box of 60 products.
Excretas Medical ships directly from our warehouse in The Netherlands to our worldwide customers. Excretas Medical have shipped already to > 40 countries.
The fecescollectors are packed in boxes of 60. A full pallet contains 12 boxes, 720 fecescollectors.
Box weight: 14.9 kg (32.8 lbs)
Pallet weight: 188.8 kg (415.6 lbs)
What is the pricing of the feces collector?
Please use the Contact Button to request for a price proposal.
10% Discount on a full pallet (720 products).
20% Discount when ordering > 10,000 products in one batch.
Can the feces collector be stored in the freezer ?
We don’t recommend that. Especially for that reason Excretas Medical developed the Feces Storage Box to store human feces in the freezer.
In general three methods:
1) the patient brings it themselves
2) the patient send a full fecescollector back in a special carton box and medical bag
3) the feces will be transferred into a small plastic jar, which will be send to the laboratory
Abbvie, Alliance Health Sciences, Atlantia Food Clinical Trials, BioAster, CardioSec, Clawson Device Group, Caelus, Daklapack, Danone, DaVolterra, Dismed, Eurofins, International Atomic Energy Agency, LKF, Nutricia Research, Enterome, GeneCode, Medipol, NaturAlpha, Nestle Institute of Health Sciences, PDXen Biosystem, Uniklinik Koln, VUmc, VWR, Yakult, > 25 universities (incl. Antwerp, Barcelona, Brighton, Ghent, Genève, HongKong, Imperial College London, Southampton, Stellenbosch, Torino, VU Amsterdam, Wageningen, etc.).